Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) made sweeping reforms to business income tax. Are you aware of the provisions of the new law that will affect your business? Have you planned appropriately for these changes to minimize your income tax liability for 2018 and beyond?
Join us for this informative webinar to learn about some of the new provisions of the TCJA that will affect and the steps you can take to ensure you are ready when it comes time to file. We will also cover some new opportunities for tax planning and strategies that you can implement.
Webinar will cover:
- Changes in tax brackets
- Reduction in dividends received deduction
- Elimination of the domestic production activity deduction
- New qualified business income deduction
- Changes to depreciation
- Changes to net operating losses
- Changes to cash method of accounting
- Changes to uniform capitalization rules
- Limitation on business interest deductions
- Changes to meals and entertainment expenses