Our extensive array of technology services are designed to assist you in identifying and organizing the information pertinent to your business, safeguarding that information from unauthorized users, and regenerating the information should a disaster occur.
We provide highly trained professionals for every client engagement, which means you can count on us to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Business Continuity Planning
- Computer Controls Review
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Network Design and Support
- Network Security Reviews
- Penetration Testing
- Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Social Engineering
- Streamlining Review of Information Systems
- System Needs Analysis
- Technology Training and Supervision
Business continuity planning is the development of a plan to deal with difficult situations that are not emergencies but require pre-thought. This is a high-level plan and may be invoked after a disaster or emergency. It assigns responsibility to individuals.
- Allows for continuity of operations
- Anticipates needs of a business
A computer controls review is a review of general and application controls over your organization’s network. The review can include an assessment of such network aspects as physical access to hardware and programs, security rights, and password policies.
- Increases security
- Helps to prevent theft of information
A disaster recovery plan is an assessment or review of your organization’s plan for regaining computer operations in the event a physical or other disaster seriously impairs your ability to carry out normal business operations.
- Improves ability to resume normal operations after an event that could destroy your organization’s information system
We provide assistance with the design and installation of new systems or the assessment and upgrade of existing systems, as well as technology support to supplement your existing capabilities.
- Reduces implementation time
- Provides monitoring of current trends
- Increases security through configuration of network access right
- Provides experienced resources that you may not otherwise have
The security for your network is examined during a network security review. It includes review of the settings in firewalls, routers, servers, and PCs. It provides specific recommendations for improvements to your security vulnerabilities in order to reduce your overall risk.
- Insures compliance with GLBA, HIPAA, FERPA, and PCI
Knowing that something may be vulnerable is different from knowing that something is vulnerable. Penetration testing determines if the vulnerabilities can be taken advantage of and result in the loss of confidentiality, availability, or integrity. These tests are all technical in nature and tend to relieve or confirm concerns about your security.
- Provides for internal penetration testing within your network
- Provides for external penetration testing outside your network
We provide assistance with the creation or update of a technology policy and procedure manual for use by your organization’s employees.
- Provides uniform guidance for performing routine and mission-critical tasks
- Reduces learning time that can result from employee turnover
The people who use technology are often the weakest link in your security system. These tests are specifically configured to the client and its expected/desired employee behavior. Social engineering can answer the following:
- Can your alarm system be accessed by unauthorized individuals?
- Can your computer systems be accessed by unauthorized individuals?
- How easily can a stranger access a user ID and password of an employee?
The streamlining review of information systems is an efficiency review of your current information system with an objective toward recommending opportunities for improving efficiencies.
- Improves organizational efficiency
- Provides employees easier access to critical information
A system needs analysis provides an evaluation of a system’s infrastructure needed to achieve a particular objective. This includes existing objectives or a new direction, such as e-business.
- Provides objective assessment of alternatives to achieving your goals
We provide general training and supervision of your organization’s staff. The training can relate to specific software applications or the maintenance of hardware and system infrastructure.
- Reduces on-the-job training time
- Provides efficiency tips related to specific software programs
- Improves productivity
IT consulting services provided by AHP Consulting LLC