Attention Portal Users
In an effort to further protect your information and in compliance with the new IRS security requirements for tax software, our software provider has strengthened their password requirements. If your current password does not meet these requirements, you will be asked to change your password when you attempt to login.
New Password Requirements:
- Minimum Password Length is 8 characters
- All Passwords must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one symbol
- All users must reset their passwords every 90 days
The AHP Portal is designed to provide you with quick and convenient access to your information using the power of the Internet. It is available when you want it; you don’t have to plan your schedule around our office hours.
The AHP Portal allows us to work together efficiently by securely exchanging documents, tax returns, financial statements, and other financial information. Whether you’re at work, home, or on vacation, you can now view these documents at your convenience and send your response back to us immediately.
- If you have already registered your username and password, you may enter your information in the login dialog box.
- If you would like to sign up or need any assistance, please contact .
- For more information about accessing the Portal or how to publish and retrieve documents, please reference the resources below.