About Our Experience
AHP provides professional assistance to a variety of companies and governmental entities whose employee benefit plans are subject to the audit requirements of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). For clients who are not subject to ERISA requirements, we provide regulatory, tax, and business consulting services.
Our commitment to delivering quality and timely service, as well as providing highly trained professionals and competitive rates, make us the firm of choice for your retirement plan. If you are working with another professional service firm for your audit and tax work, we are happy to provide the retirement plan audit assistance that you need as well as keep you informed about current Department of Labor (DOL), Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), and Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) issues.
- Accounting for Plan Transactions
- Current Tax Issue Assistance
- Data Extraction Tests
- Implementing Current Accounting Pronouncements
- IRS Examinations
- Preparing/Reviewing Form 5500
- SAS 70 Audits
- Testing for Compliance with IRS and ERISA Regulations (e.g., discrimination testing)
- Testing for Compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreements
For more information on our Benefit Administration services Click here.
For more information on AHP Financial Services Click here.